THE PAPER FROM HELL (and back)

Sooooo, I am sorry I haven't updated you in a few days. I have just been writing THE. HARDEST. PAPER. OF. MY. LIFE. Okay, not to be a drama queen or anything but basically (with the exception of yesterday morning) my life has been research, databases, google books, Silvio Berlusconi, Beppe Grillo, Mani pulite, etc. No idea what I am talking about? Yeah, I didn't either before this paper. Don't get me wrong, the information I learned in class was really interesting and the professors really knew what they were talking about, but for the first time in my life, I went head first in the paper, completely from scratch. Normally I have NO problem writing my way through a research paper, but this one kicked my butt. Monday and Tuesday literally consisted of class and writing the paper, so I don't have any interesting pictures or fun things to write about (unless of course you want me to go into full-fledge detail about my paper). Yesterday, on the other hand was a really fun day and I took lots of pictures. I will update again after I have had a nap, but be ready for a good post. On a lighter note, PAPER OF DEATH=COMPLETED! Now it's time for my little happy dance. Until later! Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Vatican City, I understand you are very religious, but closing the Sistine Chapel on Sunday is bad for tourists!

Karaoke, The Last Supper, and other fun things I am trying to remember

Walking in Bangkok is like One Giant Game of Frogger